To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sherman, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Sherman, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Come join a fun team serving Senior Citizens in Texoma through non-medical in-home care! Home Instead Senior Care in Sherman, TX is looking for a General Manager to direct and coordinate all activities related to the growth and development of the franchise.
- Reflect the core values of Swang & Associates, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Develop and manage the annual franchise operational plan and budget.
- Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Provide leadership and management of all Home Instead® departments such as finance, staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
- Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners.
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
- Develop and manage all critical numbers of the business (see Key Performance Indicator/Operations scorecard) and report them each month to the Home Instead Senior Care franchise owner.
- Develop and implement quarterly accountability meetings with each key player focusing on their growth and development.
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the office staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, coaching employee’s performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Swang & Associates, Inc. d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the regulations set forth by the Texas Dept. of Health and Human Services for a Personal Assistance License.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required.
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone.
- Must be patient, professional and congenial on the telephone.
- Must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must be able to recruit “A” players.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of management or supervisory experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal drug screen, background and DMV check.
- Must have a reliable vehicle with insurance.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.