To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Merchandising Specialist
Premium Retail Services • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Retail Merchandising Specialist .
Some of the biggest brands in the industry choose Premium, and you’ll be responsible for driving our clients’ product availability in stores by partnering with store management, completing merchandising tasks and effectively reporting results.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Great communicator
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
What you’ll do:
- Provide retail merchandising coverage within designated retailers and assigned territory
- Partner with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
- Occasional project teamwork with co-workers
- Proactively identify opportunities for our clients and share competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Retail Market Manager
- Complete all daily reporting accurately and timely each day
- Engage in necessary communication to be successful including team calls and dynamic training programs and presentations
- Travel within assigned area/zone
- Leveraging planograms
- Savvy customer service expert
- Experience completing merchandise resets on your own or within a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma or GED
Necessary tools for success:
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.