To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN 55901
- Maggie Broadhurst
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Rochester, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Appointment Specialist Kelly Services is currently seeking an Appointments Specialist for one of our top clients in Rochester, Minnesota. As an Appointment Specialist placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments and coordinating the creation of patient appoint itineraries. This is a 4-6-month contract assignment paying between 16.50-17.50/hour. The hours are Monday through Friday, but may vary. Candidates must be comfortable working an 8 hours day between shifts 7am - 6pm. Additional Job Responsibilities Include
- Utilizes patient-specific information to accurately determine the nature of the appointment request and independently schedules and confirms patient appointments utilizing scheduling criteria to determine appropriate appointment area/medical acuity
- Process and schedule appointment requests for all areas of the institution as they are received from patients, staff, and external referring physicians via direct face-to-face contact with patient, telephone call center, or online request
- Obtain or verify patient demographics, medical insurance information, and properly advise patients regarding the need for co-payments, referral authorizations and/or pre-service deposits as appropriate
- May pre-schedule appropriate tests/consults
- Perform related clerical duties such as processing external demand appointment inquiries which may include fax and on-line requests, as well as processing patient appointment letters and related materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years' customer service experience in an environment requiring multi-tasking, such as a call center, administrative/physician's office, appointment scheduler or retail/ service industry; OR Associate's Degree
- Individuals without relevant medical education or medical experience will be required to successfully complete a Medical Terminology course within six months of employment.
Why Kelly? With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.