Benchmark Senior Living is growing and we are excited to welcome our 61st community; The Branches of Marlboro. Our beautiful state of the art community will feature 44 assisted living units and 14 memory care units. Our opening date will be in the fall of 2019!
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
We are seeking a seasoned Sales and Marketing Director to focus on internal and external sales. Are you a sales professional who enjoys building relationships and tired of chasing metrics? Are you committed to quality, not just quantity and want to be part of an innovative and dynamic sales culture that focuses on making a difference in the lives of seniors? If you are, then The Branches at Marlboro is looking for YOU!
As a Sales & Marketing Director for Benchmark Senior Living, say goodbye to transactional relationships with prospects, telephone call blitzes and sales urgency built around promotions. Instead you will drive occupancy in your community by developing meaningful personal relationships with potential residents, their families, and professional partners through our commitment to prospect-centered selling.
Come join the largest senior living provider in New England and be part of an amazing organization that focuses on elevating the human connection in all that we do!
Additional responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Director include:
- Supporting prospects throughout the sales process
* Building and managing detailed prospect and professional profiles in our database
* Generating and up-keeping your pipeline
* Comprehensive understanding of your community's competitive market landscape
* Researching and/or visiting competitors' facilities
* Articulating the Benchmark Difference
* Cultivating and managing reciprocal professional relationships throughout marketplace
Benchmark Senior Living is seeking a motivated and passionate Sales Director to join our Sales Team. If you have persuasive marketing and sales skills, excellent communication and customer service skills, then this is the perfect role for you! Come grow with us!
As a Sales Director for Benchmark Senior Living, you will drive occupancy in your community through the application of various marketing campaigns and operations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Identify key needs of prospects and build trusting relationships
- Articulating to prospects why our organization is unique and exceptional in the marketplace
- Generating and up-keeping your pipeline
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting competitive market analysis data
- Researching and/or visiting competitors' facilities
- Networking with professionals responsible for delivering us leads
As a Sales and Marketing Director for Benchmark Senior Living, you must be an empathetic, diligent and committed active-listener with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Previous start experience desired but not required
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience in hospitality, leasing or healthcare
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possessing a driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
At Benchmark Senior Living, we recognize how hard our employees work in order to provide our resident seniors with the best possible care. Therefore, we are proud to provide our Sales & Marketing Director with great compensation and excellent benefits!
Benefits available to the Sales & Marketing Director include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Long-term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Planning
* Working Advantage
* Culture Compensation
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Adoption Assistance
* Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
* Paid Membership fees for SitterCity
Hardworking And Dedicated