If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You'll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. You'll succeed at this job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so don't hesitate to contact us if you fit that description! This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract / temporary Administrative Assistant position based in the Roswell, Georgia area.
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Notices
- Upgrades experience highly preferred
- Sales experience desired
- Validation Plans experience required
- Prior experience with Equity Capital
- Comprehension of Terminations
- Good understanding of licensing
- General familiarity with Discrepancy
- Contracting experience highly desired
- Procedures experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Wages
- Policy experience
- Earlier work involving HealthCare.gov
- Adeptness in insurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Coverage
- Business Partners experience desired
- Contracts experience highly desired
- Background working with Compensation Administration
- Agreements experience highly valued
- Practical knowledge of Partners
- Salary Structures experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in Loan Renewal Processes
- Previous experience working with cost analysis
- Schedule Appointments experience preferred
- Experience with Background Checks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Producer Contracting Specialist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Producer Contracting Specialist for more information.