To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Advocate.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton • Trenton, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides an array of mental health support services to the PACT consumer. Participates in the planning and provision of interdisciplinary training and development for all team members. On-call availability and response is required.
- Provides support services which include but are not limited to personal care assistance (hygiene, grooming), life skill development (nutrition, money management, medication monitoring), entitlement management and advocacy, and supportive counseling (emotional support, job coach/vocational support, substance abuse support). Coordinates services with other agencies.
- Participates in treatment planning, ongoing assessment and discharge review process.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and current consumer records.
- Advocates with community service providers for on-going, emergency and other forms of health care for consumers.
- Represents PACT, the Agency and/or consumer at various community based medical, treatment planning and service coordination meetings.
- Contributes to and participates in the delivery of interdisciplinary in-service training and case conferences.
- Provides on-call and emergency response services
- Provides psychiatric/medical case management and/or specialized services to consumers as warranted and/or requested.
- Participates in on-going supervision and/or program development with the Program Coordinator, which may consist of field visits to consumer residences, work sites, families, etc.
Associate's degree in psychiatric rehabilitation; OR Bachelor's degree in behavioral health science + 2 years experience providing mental health services.Valid driver's license in good standing and ability to be on-call required.
Complete Online Application
If you are unable to complete the online application at this time,
please click “APPLY NOW”, send in your resume and we will be in contact with next steps!