MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Speech Language Pathologist for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have CCC's.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require treatment for speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve their voices, or increase their oral or written language skills to communicate more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use compensatory strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food or liquid.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social roles.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: SLP, Speech, Pathologist, Therapy
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel Speech Language Pathologist