To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington Park, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Installation Manager - Secret Clearance
Nesco Resource • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 20 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades, Management
- Manager for the Engineering functions of the cient LAMPS Program to include integration, installation, laboratory and depot repair of a Navy data link.
- Plan, execute, monitor and close projects.
- Manage multiple engineering projects simultaneously to include installations, tech assists, fleet events, project design, and repair actions.
- Manage up to ten ship installations per year coordinating both client and subcontractor efforts.
- Provide status and recommendations to the Sr. Program
- Manager on engineering, personnel and management items.
- Interface with the Government Project Managers on technical and schedule aspects of all engineering projects.
- Assign and schedule personnel for travel to ensure support of all tasks.
- Develop and monitor schedules to ensure projects stay on schedule and at or below budget.
- Provide guidance on technical and administrative matters.
- Direct the development of subcontract SOWs for installation efforts.
- Support the customer with the development of shipyard work packages.
- Execute the program's quality management systems and support the compliance to ISO requirements.
- Responsible for multiple deliverables on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
Develops new business and expands product line.
Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complex tasks.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a unit/department head.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Job ID: 19-08961
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.