- Manager for the Engineering functions of the cient LAMPS Program to include integration, installation, laboratory and depot repair of a Navy data link.
- Plan, execute, monitor and close projects.
- Manage multiple engineering projects simultaneously to include installations, tech assists, fleet events, project design, and repair actions.
- Manage up to ten ship installations per year coordinating both client and subcontractor efforts.
- Provide status and recommendations to the Sr. Program
- Manager on engineering, personnel and management items.
- Interface with the Government Project Managers on technical and schedule aspects of all engineering projects.
- Assign and schedule personnel for travel to ensure support of all tasks.
- Develop and monitor schedules to ensure projects stay on schedule and at or below budget.
- Provide guidance on technical and administrative matters.
- Direct the development of subcontract SOWs for installation efforts.
- Support the customer with the development of shipyard work packages.
- Execute the program's quality management systems and support the compliance to ISO requirements.
- Responsible for multiple deliverables on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
Develops new business and expands product line.
Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complex tasks.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a unit/department head.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects