To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boulder, CO 80302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Software Engineer (OO Programming Required)
Kforce Technology • Boulder, CO
Posted 18 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in OO programming is required, to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). Our client is looking for a Back End Engineer, regardless of number of years of experience, who is motivated by the art of programming. Please apply today if this position interests you!
- Develop new data pipelines
- Develop new backend services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of backend designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create user stories along with tasks to move across swim lanes
- Must be located at or near San Diego, or willing to relocate
- Proficient understanding of any of the following C/C++, Go, , Java, Net Core or other System languages
- Understanding of data engineering
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- A self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented individual
- Some Agile development experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Graph Databases such as Neo4J
- Cybersecurity knowledge a plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.