To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tullahoma, TN
- Andrew Schneider
- Phone: 6159703505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Tullahoma, TN
Posted 30 days ago
This position is with a well-respected manufacturing company in Tullahoma. Candidates should have a BSEE along with 2+ years of experience in Electronics testing, design, and/or product development. This company has great benefits and flexible work schedule, and they are growing tremendously over the next few years.
- Prepares, reviews, and recommends circuit design of components.
- Conceptualizes, develops and analyzes digital, analog or radio frequency electrical engineering designs, specifications, subsystems and test plans
* Performs engineering research.
- Researches design concepts and feasibility utilizing advanced technical theory and knowledge.
- Performs trade studies.
- Recommends improvements and implements solutions to problems
* Develops interface specifications and systems, subsystem test plans and cost estimates.
- Develops design documentation
- Plans and monitors assigned engineering projects involving the design, development and testing of hardware systems, subsystems, and subassemblies.
- Responsible for project schedules, budgets and technical performance
- Directs, coordinates and contributes compilation and writing of proposal documents.
- Provides cost estimates, manpower estimates, schedule estimates, and technical approaches
- Maintains liaison with customer, subcontractor and vendor representatives.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities.
- Conducts project coordination and review meetings.
- Participates in design reviews, technical meetings, training and long-term company strategies.
- Makes presentations before management and customers
- Manages budget and schedule for electrical engineering tasks.
- Identifies electrical engineering process improvements, and supports the execution of them across the organization.
- May give work assignments and check work of technicians or design support personnel on a common project.
- May provide technical direction and guidance to Design Engineers, Technicians, or Design Support personnel assigned to work on a common project.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.