You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Liferay Product Manager
***This position can work remotely from any U.S. location.***
Youth Villages is looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated individual to join our IT Department as the Liferay Product Manager.
This position will support the technical product and strategy, planning and full life cycle management of the Liferay DXP platform.
Other position responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Manage Liferay data feeds and other integrations
- Act as technical lead for Liferay projects
- Gather, understand and translate business requirements for initial and on-going development projects within Liferay and organize requirements into features, stories and tasks
- Work with various internal and external teams to understand clinical and operational data needs and ensure solutions align
- Prepare and maintain the product roadmap that defines product development in both the short and long term
- Understand business needs and translate them into requirements for use by a cross-functional software development team, modifying and updating as needed
- Manage all help desk tickets and support requests for the product
- Assist in training new end users
- Support Clinical Services in loading and managing content effectively
- Facilitate and oversee functional, technical, and system design documentation by external vendor
- Propose and manage the product budget
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related field is strongly preferred. Equivalent experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Technology
- 5+ years of product management or similarly related experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- Experience managing digital experience or horizontal portal platform
- Experience in project management
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Liferay platform (e.g., including Liferay best practices and functionality; Liferay analytics)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- JAVA programming experience
- Experience with non-profits strongly preferred
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Youth Villages has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision401(k)2 weeks paid vacation12 paid sick days per year11 paid holidays
Paid Parental LeaveMileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Tuition reimbursement and licensure supervision
Growth & development through continuous training
Clinical and administrative advancement opportunities
Youth Villages is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Youth Villages is committed to not only advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace but also in our work with children and young adults. We know that children, families and young people of color can face inequity in child welfare and justice systems, and we train our employees to build the skills they need to work with the communities that we serve, as well as, other employees from different cultures and backgrounds. Youth Villages is opposed to racism in any of its forms and is committed to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We believe that respect for each other is crucial in the work that we do each day.
- Business Requirements
- Clinical Works
- Data Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gea7qre
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.