To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst / Financial Planning and An
QTI Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The QTI Group is partnering with a parent company of numerous light manufacturing companies looking for a Financial Analyst / Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their growing team in Chicago. This is a publicly-traded organization. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will lead forecasting and planning across the group, be responsible for due diligence project management and financial forecasting for merger and acquisition activities, and work across the group on special projects as directed by the CFO. Travel required up to 30% of the time throughout the U.S.
- Work with the CFO on all merger and acquisition transactions
- Develop financial models for target companies highlighting returns and sensitivities
- Develop and maintain corporate forecast and budgets
- Project manage the due diligence teams on target acquisitions
- Develop banking relationships and support treasury functions as needed
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. Implement quarterly reforecasts for all business units.
- Streamline and improve reporting through identifying key performance metrics, improving data collection and developing meaningful financial reports.
- 5-7 years’ experience ideally working for an acquisitive company (private equity, family office or corporate entity)
- MBA and CPA preferred
- Acquisition (due diligence) and integration experience
- Ability to extract data from multiple ERP systems
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, ERP systems (JD Edwards EnterpriseOne exposure preferred)
- Strong financial forecasting capability including experience with operating models, debt structures, pivot tables, and scenario analysis
- Ability to travel 30% of the time throughout the U.S.