Job Description: Responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the brand strategy for sinusitis line of business. Applies consumer insights and market intelligence to the process of developing approaches to linking a brand identity to the company and its products. Collaborates with business units, regions, and channels to understand their market needs and links brand positioning to maximize customer loyalty and connection to the product and company. Establishes and executes brand strategies and programs to achieve commercialization, profitability, business growth and market share objectives. Partners with cross-functional teams to lead brand planning efforts and develop brand personality in conjunction with marketing, product marketing, product management, market research and marketing communications functions
- Defines and executes marketing strategy to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Develops brand strategies and value propositions that create consumer engagement and loyalty.
- Provides advice and counsel to senior business leaders about strategic opportunities to grow brands and financial results.
- Monitors sales and marketing trends and makes recommendations for enhancing market penetration and share growth.
- Leads cross-functional launch teams to successfully introduce new products into the market, developing innovative marketing plans including positioning and messaging, segmentation, pricing, account targeting, promotion, and field and customer education.
- Collaborates with customers, marketing intelligence and third-party sources to monitor, understand and respond to competitive product performance, branding, messaging, and tactics.
- Cultivates key customer relationships, working productively with physicians and the field sales organization to gain market insight, improve clinical practice, implement programs, and drive product preference and market growth.
- Works strategically with sales force to create demand, enable sales, increase awareness and drive market share for assigned product responsibilities.
- Partners with finance and upstream marketing partners to monitor and manage pricing to achieve divisional revenue goals within allocated budget.
- Partners with the convention team to set convention strategy and effectively leverage conferences within an integrated marketing plan.
- Partners with Medical Education Coordinator to deliver value-based continuing education to HCPs.
- Partners with Health Care Solutions team to determine optimal GPO / IDNs relationship and strategy.
- Networks closely with other Brand Managers to develop overall strategies to drive growth/market share of entire business unit product portfolio
- Analyzes market to derive which activities are relevant and launch appropriate promotions to achieve set goals.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10+ years experiences preferred
- Previous medical device experience preferred
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.