URL blocked - click to apply
309 South Gear Avenue, West Burlington, IA 52655
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Business is Booming!!
Seven automotive brands under one roof!!
Shottenkirk West Burlington is part of the Shottenkirk Automotive Group which was started over 50 years ago and has grown to 12 dealerships. Our success is due in no small part to what we call, “The Shottenkirk Way”: ‘Our commitment to total customer satisfaction throughout the buying, service and ownership experience.’
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Due to huge increase in customer traffic at Shottenkirk West Burlington, we need to hire immediately for Sales Consultants to keep up with rising demand! Are you ready make the best move of your sales career?
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Corporate Wellness plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Demo program
- No Sundays!
- Training provided
- Great working hours and conditions
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel for future maintenance and service.
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, marketing and retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We provide professional training!
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Must have integrity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Must be motivated and a team player!
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.