SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Generates new sales (including cold calling and networking), identifies and qualifies prospects, and creates opportunities to participate in requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Directly involved in the sales and client relationship process for assigned accounts.
- Directly involved in the ongoing relationship management of assigned accounts and takes appropriate action for client profitability and retention.
- Involved in negotiation of pricing and terms and manages contracting with existing clients and prospects.
- Assists and supports product and marketing to develop new product concepts and marketing collateral materials.
- Represents company at various industry conferences.
- Remains current on industry changes and competition.
- Maintains travel and expense budget at or under division's target level.
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least five (5) successful years in B2B sales experience with two (2) years PEO experience preferred.
- Demonstrate deep and broad business acumen.
- Thorough proven strategic relationship manager at executive level.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word and Excel.
- Work independently as a strong team builder who drives results.
- Working knowledge of the PEO industry, including the provision of workers' compensation insurance benefits, HR outsourcing, payroll, and administration of health and ancillary insurance benefits.
- Life and Health Group 1 Insurance License preferred
- Sit for long periods of time developing sales requirements or similar duties.
- Travel locally and/or nationally.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Business To Business
Complex Problem Solving