We are the Community that Treats You Like Family. Come Join Us. Seeking organized, motivated, compassionate LPN/RN?s with a willingness to make a positive impact with our aging population. We are willing to train new grads or welcome retirees looking to return to the nursing community.
Seeking Full time, Part time, Per diem ? flexible hours available ? including possible 4 hour shifts
Summary: Coordinates and administers the service plan to meet the health needs of the residents and promote wellness. Supervises and delegates care to LNAs and RCAs within scope of practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include,
* Provide education to residents/families/staff as indicated.
* Possess effective communication skills and be able to work closely with physicians, therapists, pharmacy staff.
* Be self-directed, able to monitor staff documentation, and be a leader willing to supervise LNA?s/PCA?s/MNA?s within the scope of nursing practice.
* Be thorough with completion of required documentation to meet both state and federal guidelines
* Assure the residents physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
* Be professional, caring and willing to be part of a team of empathetic providers.
Qualifications: State issued Nursing license without restrictions. Experience in working with older adults a plus but not required. Good assessment and communication skills.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Low Noise Amplifier
- Self Motivation