Are you a Senior Recruiter who strives for a challenge and is a top performer?
Would you be interested in an amazing track for upward mobility with excellent training and resources to help you succeed?
Here's some background
We are looking to add top talent to help kick off a new account where our focus is providing RPO workforce solutions to our client - the world leader in serving science who is dedicated to improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers.
As a Sr. Pharmaceutical Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates.
This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). This is a W-2 contract opportunity where you will work virtually from your home office.
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of leading a business to success, then this is your career opportunity!
What you need
* 3-5+ years of recruiting experience with a minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical recruiting experience is required
* Experience recruiting in high volume settings preferred
* Must be able to be highly consultative, provide excellent relationship building abilities and have the ability to influence/guide the client
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Strong time management and attention to detail
About Talent Solutions:
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Customer Relationship Management