To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Mateo, CA
- Rick Lebherz
- Phone: 9254608270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Sharepoint Developer
Bayside Solutions • San Mateo, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a senior SharePoint Developer to join an industry leading Financial client on the Peninsula. This person will need to have strong experience with SP 2013 and 2016. This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity as they are looking to upgrade the entire environment to SharePoint 2016.
- Detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills and be able to work independently and as part of a development team.
- Support custom server side development of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Intranet portal
- Understand the existing architecture and follow the similar solution patterns for enhancements
- Scope and estimate work effort of each requirement
- Create architecture blueprints, technical design, and implementation plan for the SharePoint solution
- Build and manage day to day SharePoint (Operational) aspects and work with different groups (Infrastructure/Applications and Support)
- 10+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of SharePoint and MSFT stack tech experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in 2010/2013 SharePoint development with good knowledge of SQL Server, .NET, C#
- 10+ years of experience in software development in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Proficiency in ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- 5 years of experience in SharePoint (WSS 2.0, STS 2003, WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010 Foundation or Enterprise.
- 5 years of experience in SharePoint development, including web parts, user controls, event handlers, and etc.
- Experience in developing web services.
Must have skills:
- SharePoint 2013 and 2016