Kelly Services is looking to identify Production Operators to work at an industry-leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing client in Mt Vernon. This is a long-term, possible temp-to-hire opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premiere company in the area!
Shift: Must be available for all shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts)
Duration: Long-Term, possible Temp-to-Hire
Anticipated Start Date: July 8th, 2019
As a Production Operator, you’ll be responsible for operating a variety of Formulation equipment/processes to ensure production requirements are met or exceeded, following company policies/procedures to ensure product quality and compliance standards are met and performing all activities in a safe environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to properly operate equipment, perform equipment set-up/change-over/cleanups, assist in preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems to achieve optimum production levels
- Performs responsibilities ensuring compliance with Site standards, policies, and SOP’s, for GMP and required documentation as well as performing job responsibilities in compliance with Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements.
- Works with Process Facilitators and other Operators/Mechanics/Technicians to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities in equipment/production efficiencies and in the production area in general.
- Supports new equipment start-up and quickly learns and uses new systems, equipment and procedures.
- Supports the development/validation of new products/procedures. Offers ideas for standardization and simplification.
- High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
- 3+ Years of experience in an Operator role within a strict manufacturing environment (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, etc.)
- Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Hand Tool