Family Health Centers at NYU Langone, a designated Level 3 Medical Home, is the largest federally qualified health center network in New York State, and the second largest in the nation. It includes eight primary care sites, 40 school-based health centers and dental clinics, four day care centers, the nation's largest dental residency program, and New York State's largest behavioral health program. The network also includes 12 community medicine sites providing care to disenfranchised New Yorkers, comprehensive HIV services, chemical dependency programs, and a family support center that offers educational, vocational, and other social support programs. Learn more about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, and interact with us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Group Leader.
In this role, the successful candidate All classroom substitutes work in a needed basis. The shift will vary from day to day base on the needs of the classroom they are assigned to work. Shifts can be full day (8 hours) half day (4hours) or less than half day with a minimum of 2 hours once they clock in to work.
- Check childrens supplies and inform parent when more are needed.
- On occasion help with administrative duties (answering phones door security, etc.) and other miscellaneous programmatic needs
- Maintain a cubby and drawer in orderly fashion for each child with his/her name clearly displayed.
- Upon arrival greet all parents and children assist with transitioning children into the classroom
- Keep toys/games clean and in good working order discard broken items inform director of needs for classroom toys/equipment.
- Support other staff members as needed.
- Maintain calm positive manner in all communications with children co-
workers and parents.
- Engage with the children and implement activities in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Help maintain daily attendance sign-in sheets and roll book.
- Communicate thoroughly and regularly with the parents regarding all aspects of their childs activities and development.
- Attend to all physical and emotional needs of the children in a developmentally appropriate manner
- Keep classroom clean following specific cleaning checklist (posted in each classroom).
- Help to serve all meals & snack assist children with eating clean up of child and eating area.
- To qualify you must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Job Related Trainings from DOHMH & ACS
- Previous work experience in childcare
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to follow oral & written directions
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Family Health Centers at NYU Langone's network provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view Family Health Centers at NYU Langone's EEO policies, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC. Please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Group Leader - FHC.
- Lesson Planning
- Early Childhood Education
- Secondary Education