We are seeking creative and talented individuals who love learning and are motivated to launch their Technology career. No prior professional experience required.
Revature is the largest and fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join our community! As a Revature Entry Level Software Engineer you will receive on-the-job-training to become an experienced software engineer
Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Entry Level Software Engineers:
- Launch a Software Engineering career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications - Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
- Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Software Engineer Training Program:
- Full-time, paid training
- Work on real world projects in a team environment to get you enterprise-ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance.
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who you can collaborate with
What We Are Looking For:
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code - No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Team player
- Challenge seekers looking to develop tech skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced Software Engineer and put you on an accelerated career path. Fast track your tech career and work for a company that invests in you and values learning-whose own success is dependent on your success.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Working