Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
- Modern web application development [e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, )
- NoSQL databases [e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB];
- API management [e.g. Azure API Management, Google Cloud Endpoints];
- Cloud-based platforms and services [e.g. Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS];
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment [e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Ant];
Use Web API and Node.js platforms to develop backend services that can serve traffic volume in web and mobile products.
Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Scripting and Automation [e.g. Bash, Powershell, Google Apps Script]
- Unit testing using JUnit and related tools;
- Source control using one of Git, Subversion, TFS;
- Working within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative to support the success of the larger IT organization
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)