To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consumer Loan Officer
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Consumer Loan Officer in San Diego, California (CA). Summary: The ideal candidate will accurately and efficiently process and fund loans, perform miscellaneous operational duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while preventing a loss to the credit union and ensuring excellent member service. Principal accountabilities to include but not limited to:
- Interview, process and disburse all types of loans within established guidelines in order to provide efficient loan service to members and automobile dealerships
- Assist member and/or dealers in loan functions from interviewing to disbursal/denial
- Communicate loan decision in verbal and written form
- Act as Loan Committee member (as assigned)
- Acquire direct loan decision(s) within 24 hours of application being submitted
- Acquire indirect loan decision(s) within 2 hours of application being submitted
- Routinely respond to each member or dealer request with the most accurate and complete information available
- Complete loan audits within 15-days of funding
- Monitor individual queues/loans to safeguard against any Reg violations
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing and completing assignments/job duties within established timeframes
- Complete all required training within established timeframes
- Keep management informed of issues, delays and backlogs, offering well thought-out recommendations to rectify
- Minimum 1 year of experience Processing and Underwriting Consumer or Auto Loans
- Exercises judgment and independent decision-making
- Bank or Credit Union industry a plus