Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, is one of the nation's oldest and largest financial institutions, with $226.7 billion in assets which offers a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations, and institutions.
Position: Fullstack Developer
Location: Durham NC (Onsite)
- Java (Spring boot or Dropwizard frameworks) Needs to be able to create APIs from scratch
- AWS (Kubernetes)
The Skills You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or closely related)
- 8+ years of experience in application and REST API development using Java
- Proven experience architecting and writing microservices with Java
- Java application development experience using Dropwizard or Springboot framework
- Strong in managing API to database connection management using different database drivers - Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Elastic search, Graph DB, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps or CI/CD Pipelines using Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, Stash, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in managing high volume customer-facing application traffic for the API's
- Experience in containerizing the API using docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of how to develop highly scalable distributed systems using Open-Source technologies
- Amazon Dynamo Db
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Maven
- Continuous Integration