To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weehawken, NJ 07086
- Phone: 614-339-9795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Communications Specialist
Experis • Weehawken, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis, the professional division of the ManpowerGroup, invites you to join our 13,000+ consultant team today. We offer a large national presence, high stability, and tremendous remarket capabilities. We are currently seeking a MArketing Communications Specialist for our Fortune 500 client located in Weehawken, NJ.
Do you love telling stories? Can you put yourself in your audience's shoes? Are you a creative problem solver? Someone who strives for excellence, eager to find solutions and new ideas when creating and delivering client-focused experiences in digital arenas and print collateral? Are you thoughtful and passionate with a mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities?
We're looking for someone who can:
Partner with the business, marketing, communications, and other internal and external teams to execute external content marketing and communications strategy; develop content suites for niche online audiences, presentations, email campaigns, and digital tools to drive client/prospect and Financial Advisor conversations including:
- Email campaigns
- Vast range of digital and print collateral including articles, guides and invitations
- Responsive website/page design
- Banners with strong CTAs to drive engagement
- Interactive and static infographics
- Interviews (e.g. podcasts)
- Copy for animated videos/ceros
- Templated content system of marketing materials to allow for customization, driving creative requirements based on needs and insights
Partner to ensure alignment with platforms and engagement/marketing programs with creative requirements balanced with capabilities
Actively take ownership of multiple projects within tight timeframes and follow-through from concept to final launch; self-starter able to lead yourself and work autonomously.
Create solutions that meet measurable business goals, identify areas of improvement and make a plan to adjust
You will be working with the Content Strategy & Delivery Team of Workplace Wealth Solutions, based in Weehawken, NJ. Our team works with internal and external partners to conceptualize, create, and deliver curated content to equity plan and financial wellness program participants. It's our job to determine what participants need to know, when they need to know it, and how to present information in a way that is effective and engaging.
- An expert in ideation and copy development for digital/web and collateral, too
- Able to pitch and rationalize work in terms of client needs in a confident, persuasive way, both at the conceptual and detail level. You also have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A seasoned pro who thrives in a fast-paced environment characterized by high volume, high performance and high standards. Able to think on the fly when needed and make creative adjustments. You approach your job with an open mind and positive outlook and are comfortable with change and able to respond smoothly to emerging opportunities and shifting priorities
- A quick learner with curious mind and passion for writing and interactive web experiences who can thrive in a corporate yet entrepreneurial environment
- Able to translate complex topics into easy-to-understand concepts using our brand TOV
- Detailed-oriented, organized, accountable, and excellent at project management
- A team player that is both resourceful as well as enthusiastic
- Knowledge of or experience with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Content Management Systems, UX/UI, and Adobe Experience Manager
- 5+ years advertising/marketing creative writing experience
- Personal finance, equity compensation, financial services, wealth management creative writing experience a plus
- Writing samples required
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)