A global law firm, currently has a full time employment opportunity in the Commercial Real Estate Department of their Miami office, located in Downtown Miami. Firm offers an exceptional working environment, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. Firm also offers paid parking in their building or paid Metrorail or 95 Express Bus pass.
The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will support attorneys working on complex commercial real estate deals and closings, including but not limited to review of title and survey. This is a full time position (40 hours per week); candidates should also be flexible to work overtime as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions from contracts and loan commitments to post-closing.
- Reviews title, survey and other diligence as well as prepare organizational documents, sophisticated diligence summaries, closing checklists, title commitments, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits, entity authorizations, etc.
- Responsible for closing binders and will assist with other aspects of the transactions, both locally and nationally.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting with commercial real estate due diligence, including lease reviews, title objection letters, UCC searches and entity formation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to communicate professionally and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision.
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
Position requirements include: minimum of 5 years' experience in Commercial Real Estate as a paralegal in a medium to large sized law firm, commercial title insurance company or other professional services environment. Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred. Proficiency with WebAtids, DisplaySoft and Propel programs preferred; proficiency using Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a must.
Find Us on Facebook!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ]
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Attention To Detail