To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Number: 2134921
Long Beach, CA
$55,000 - $75,000
- Work with the Lease Administration team and trending monthly rental payments for all entities and corporate locations as well as any filing and/or special projects.
- Review lease module for the activation of a lease once a new location has opened
- Work with Facility Team to track and recoup tenant allowance reimbursement per the lease.
- Analysis and reconciliation of rent payments, security deposit, and rent prepaid.
- Preparation and entry of journal entries, including GAAP and statutory reporting entries.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions
- Calculation of accruals/estimates
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure proper coding of cash receipts/transfers.
- Working knowledge of retail real estate, with experience in lease accounting and lease auditing.
- Working knowledge of the rules of the Financial Accounting Board (FASB)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar field
- 2 years in Accounting field
- 1 year minimum in the Lease Accounting (Retails/Property Management Company)
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."