The Attending Physician is responsible for providing high quality patient care to inpatients and outpatients as assigned.
- Consistently demonstrates support of the SRAlab Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
- Demonstrates SRAlab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and SRAlab Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, and Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
- Supports the Institutional and Program Vision. Is able to articulate and communicate the vision broadly.
- Assumes responsibility for patients’ clinical quality, safety, outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement through use of Continuous Quality Improvement and Lean principles.
- Actively participates in marketing efforts and developing and maintaining referral sources.
SCIENCE, ACADEMICS, AND RESEARCH:
- Advocates a scientific approach to patient care delivery. Advances the academic mission of SRAlab by providing an environment of lifelong learning for staff and maintaining strong relationships with academic initiatives at the SRAlab flagship.
- Cultivates a collaborative and professional work environment which stimulates inquiry, the scientific method and continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with leaders and staff at their host hospitals and SRAlab system of to facilitate achievement of overall goals.
- Serves as a practicing physician and provides medical leadership to the interdisciplinary team.
- In the role of a practicing Physician, ensures the appropriateness and effectiveness of the treatment plan. Oversees and coordinates the involvement of physicians, nursing and allied health staff to resolve complex medical problems.
- Actively participates in assigned medical staff committees at the host hospital as appropriate.
PERFORM ALL OTHER DUTIES THAT ARE ASSIGNED IN THE BEST INTEREST OF SRAlab.
Reports directly to Program Medical Director.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Licensed to practice medicine.
- Successful completion of a residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation and is Board certified or Board Eligible.
- Excellent communications and interdisciplinary skills required, including proven ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, referring parties, RIC and other internal and external stakeholders.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SRAlab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, please click "APPLY NOW"
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Works
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Continuous Training
- Customer Service