How would you like to earn $9.00-11.75/hr, plus overtime as needed for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Entry Level Warehouse jobs with a local client located in Gastonia, North Carolina! These are temp to hire opportunities.
Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations Jobs require candidates to operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements. May be responsible for other production duties as assigned by the production supervisor. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs include:
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Keeping records of production quantities and time
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs:
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for these Entry Level Warehouse jobs in Gastonia, North Carolina, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.