Our Farmers Branch located client is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives with call center experience. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to work independently and have a significant part in a large commercial project. Role:
Customer Service RepresentativeSchedule:
Monday-Friday 11:30 AM - 8 PMPay:
$15 per hourEmployment Type:
Farmers Branch, TXJob Responsibilities
- Handling outbound calls in a call center environment.
- Assisting callers with questions & concerns regarding their service request
- Build rapport with existing service contractors and source new prospective contractors as needed and complete Request for Contractor Coverage forms for contractor approvals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills (written and oral) and the ability to handle escalated calls.
- Ability to think logically and critically in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must possess computer skills and have ability to learn new software & use multiple systems simultaneously.
- Strong time management and organizational skills & ability to adapt easily to ever-changing projects.
- Ability to comprehend insurance terms and claim processes.
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Of this is not what you were looking for, take a look at our website at www.ultimatestaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.