At Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform on-line NDE examinations and activities as directed by the Site NDE Manager and other NDES personnel. Coordinate preparation and set up activities between NDES, other Site departments and NDE vendors to execute on-line and outage work scopes. Interface with other NDES site department personnel to ensure NDE work is properly prioritized and coordinated and executed. Interface with Site Program Managers and/or implementing organizations requiring NDE to determine the scope of NDE required. Supports station planners and schedulers by providing technical details for planning and assembling necessary work packages to perform the required NDE. Support NDE scheduling by providing input to site Work Control organization. Status NDE activities during on-line and outage periods. Identifies potential NDE execution problems in advance and resolves support issues. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support NDE personnel by performing on-line NDE. (50%)
- Support Work Planners (On-line and Outage) by providing technical details for the planning and assembly of NDE packages. (15%)
- Status complete on-line and outage NDE activities in Plant Scheduling Programs. (15%)
- Resolve questions regarding support requirements (scaffold, insulation, preps, etc). (10%)
- Field support of vendors as required to assist with execution by resolving any questions or concerns for performing an examination. (10%)
- Perform on-line and outage NDE examinations MT, PT, UT-T, UT water-solid and visual exams
- Supports on-line and outage NDE planning by providing technical details for NDE implementation and ensures schedule reflects available NDE resources.
- Monitors outage schedule and manages any necessary changes/updates as an outage progresses.
- Resolves field implementation issues to keep NDE work on schedule.
- Identifies and obtains necessary support to perform the required NDE activities.
- Last update 7/1/2019
- Assembly And Installation
- Construction Plant Operation