Machine Shop Technician I
A supportive and well-respected company that specializes in the manufacture of ice coolers is looking for a skilled Machine Shop Technician to support their manufacturing process by creating and repairing a range of plastic molds. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for regular, steady, full-time work, with a company that values and respects their employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze specifications, lay out metal stock, set up and operate machine tools.
Fit and assemble parts to fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists' hand tools.
- Repair and fix parts and molds that come into the shop
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Prior experience of Tool and Die Making/manufacturing plastic molding (5 years)
- Knowledge of tool and die design and construction
- The ability to work on your feet for long shifts
Knowledge of metal properties, and can demonstrate the layout, machining, and assembly procedures
- Capable math skills
- Commitment to always working safely
- Able to follow detailed instructions
What’s in it for you:
Competitive starting wage of $18-30/hour based on experience
- Regular shift pattern
Supportive and friendly working environment
- Team-oriented culture
- Success-driven company
- Assembly And Installation
- Cutting Tool (Machining)