If you could create your list of "must haves" and "non-negotiables" for your next career move, what would they be? If you can appreciate the opportunity to be able to work from home and/or in the office as you see fit, earn an income commensurate with your performance, have an amazing culture that allows you to meet and exceed your potential, as well as, an environment that allows you a legitimate equal opportunity to become unequal, it's time we had a conversation!
National General Insurance is a people-first focused training company that just happens to do Insurance. We are one of the fastest growing, most amazing Property and Casualty Insurer in the United States that you have probably never heard of……yet. Regardless of your educational background or our current employment status, you may be a true fit with us and all the opportunity we provide. We believe it's not about the WHAT, but instead, about the WHO you are. We can teach you what you need to know with our world-class training and leadership.
So, stop doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results in your life/career and bring your work-ethic, coachable mindset and amazing attitude in to meet with us so we can interview each other today!
We are searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Inside Sales Agents to join our growing team in the Winston-Salem, NC office. Prior sales experience is not necessary but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer a multi-tiered and in-depth paid training program to provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in our inbound sales center environment. Training covers the Property & Casualty insurance industry, National General Products and Systems, and proven sales techniques to empower you for success.
Our high performing first year sales agents earn an average of $60,000 to $70,000 per year with an hourly base pay and uncapped commissions and incentives. Second and third year agents' average yearly earnings of up to $85,000. Top agents earn $115,000+!
- Don't have your Property and Casualty license? - We'll pay for you to get your P&C license!
- Already have a General Lines Property & Casualty license? - Receive a $700 bonus for being licensed!
- Signing bonuses? - Complete our Training program and receive up to $2,100 in signing and training bonuses!
Start Dates Available
Insurance licensing classes: Monday, October 7th, 2019
New Hires with valid P&C license only: Monday, October 28th, 2019
What makes National General Insurance unique?
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based and results-focused culture
- Company paid training
- Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
- Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads
- Internal advancement opportunities - grow with us!
- Agent, Senior Agent, Executive Agent
- Team Lead, New Hire Team Lead, Site Leader, Affinity Account Manager
- Sales contests, prizes and competitions
- Fun and relaxed work environment including arcade games and ping pong
Responsible for creating a positive relationship with prospective customers by providing Property & Casualty product quotes and selling policies to customers based on their needs. This position may also participate in cross-training and necessary licensing to support the selling of Accident and Health products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer inquiries
- Identify customer needs and work to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Provide appropriate educational information
- Working in a team oriented environment
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Strive to sell the NatGen Insurance product that meets the customer's need or other products when appropriate
- Perform other duties as requested, including attending required meetings
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete new hire technical training program
- Active and valid Property and Casualty license or ability to acquire as part of our training program within 60 days of hire
- Ability to be qualified by Department of Insurance to be appointed as a licensed sales agent by multiple insurance carriers - which may include additional criminal background and credit checks as required by the Department of Insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of auto policies and procedures
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of billing guidelines
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate proficiency with sales systems
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent customer service experience
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the "Human Connection" and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product
- Demonstrates basic math skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A- (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail