To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Phone: 209/952-5627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Stockton, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
VOLT has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Full Time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for a busy company located at The Port of Stockton. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and help maintain great levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and Outlook.
Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office and field supplies and help maintain inventory
- Maintain client contact list and data base up to date
- Provide general support to field employees
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with managers and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from team.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- MUST be open to overtime; this is a busy office requires someone that can work 8-10 days and at least 1-2 Saturday’s a month (overtime in mandatory)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a strong PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 /hour DOE
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy office
For immediate consideration please contact Shemika at 209-952-5627 to schedule an interview or email a current resume