HealthCare Support is actively seeking a RN Home Health
for one of the industry leaders in post-acute care! A truly amazing opportunity located in the beautiful city of Kennesaw, Georgia. Take advantage of a competitive salary and become a home health registered nurse with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
Looking for a RN Home Health
but this isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you! Requirements of this RN Home Health Role:
Benefits of this RN Home Health Role:
- Active Georgia RN licensure or Compact Licensure
- 1+ years experience within the home health specialty
- OASIS and Homecare Homebase EMR system experience required
- Active BLS from American Heart Association
Assignment Details for this RN Home Health Role:
- $2,329 gross weekly pay to include a $1,295 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years??? success in the industry
Interested in being Considered?
- 40 hours per week
- 8-hour shifts ??? days
- No on call/ No weekends
- 13-week contract
If you are seeking a
RN Home Health opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to John Bamba at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Home Health
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Home Care