As Vice President of Business Development, you will drive the development of new business and client solutions for Company Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
Your primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, behavioral health integration initiatives, and new post-acute services.
Your key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities.
Your role as Vice President of Business Development involves marketing and sales of Diamond’s services, management of select Strategic Partner relationships, transitioning new contracts to operations, performing operational assessments, feasibility studies, and consulting work on behalf of the Company.
Your areas of Responsibility are
- Marketing & Sales
- Research & Technical Support
- Operational Support.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
The position requires nationwide travel and is based in Richmond, VA.
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business field, Master’s Degree is helpful.
- You should have 5+ years of validated experience and results in contract management and solutions development. Project management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient mental health and substance abuse program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Experience developing psychiatric and substance abuse management contracts is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is helpful.
- Strong social, presentation, interpersonal and writing skills required.