Director, Manufacturing Engineering - Ave Maria Division:
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location:
Ave Maria, FL
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex Manufacturing is looking for a Director of Manufacturing Engineering to join our team at our facility in Ave Maria, FL. This is an excellent opportunity to lead an engineering department as our company continues to grow. This individual will lead, manage, and provide direction to the Manufacturing Engineering department supporting new product introduction, current product evolution, and ongoing process effectiveness. Excellent communication skills along with ten years or more of manufacturing experience in a highly regulated environment, proven leadership experience and a bachelor’s degree are essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
- Supervise Manufacturing Engineering Managers over multiple product line including but not limited to arthroscopy and arthroplasty.
- Effectively liaison with Design Engineering, Product management, Quality, Materials, and Operations teams to produce desired results.
- Align Manufacturing Engineering human capital and financial resources to support business objectives
- Responsible for annual budget submission.
- Drive business results improvements, new product speed to market, throughput increase, scrap reduction, overall COG’s reduction, and enhanced safety.
- Responsible for evaluating and recommending new technologies to support current and new and existing product lines.
- Ensure new products are supported through internal or external resources.
- Ensure information and documentation is consistently accurate.
- Up to 20% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology required, preferably in Mechanical or Manufacturing.
- 10 years manufacturing work experience in highly regulated industry required, preferably in a medical device environment.
- 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Well versed in FDA, ISO, and OSHA compliance issues.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent organizational, leadership/decision making, and communication skills.
- ERP systems, MS Office, and knowledge of manufacturing technologies.
Benefits Arthrex Offers:
- Arthrex pays 100% of employee's medical and dental coverage with voluntary participation in the wellness program. For regular, full-time and part-time employees Arthrex pays 50% of employee's dependent coverage.
- The Arthrex Medical Center provides convenient, free care for employees.
- Arthrex provides a 401k retirement plan option with matching contributions.
- Arthrex encourages professional development with tuition reimbursement toward an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Arthrex Learning & Development department has many opportunities to expand your skills online and in classroom experiences.
- Arthrex provides free lunches to save our employees time and money. Plus, it's a great opportunity to enjoy time with your coworkers.
- And much more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
New Product Development