Job ID: 475607
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Position Overview
Oldcastle APG is searching for a dynamic and action-oriented Sales Manager in Training (MIT - Entry Level) to join our team and learn multiple aspects of our business in preparation for future leadership roles. In this critical position you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, and participate in our structured MIT curriculum where you will learn key elements of our company culture, competitive landscape, and our world class approach to customer relationships. Through the 12-18 month program you will connect with other MIT program peers, key business leaders, and functional mentors to help guide your immersion into the business. In addition to learning and professional development, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly through participation in customer interaction, operational initiatives across our 40+ sites, and overall commercial strategy. This is a fast-paced, important role within our growing organization and those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have ample opportunity to succeed and advance into leadership. Key Requirements and Responsibilities
What CRH Offers You
- Natural leader and problem solver with a strong desire to join and contribute to a winning team
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree with Agriculture, Business, Engineering, or Construction preferred
- Ability to think independently while also collaborating and communicating with stakeholders at various levels
- Open to travel and eventually relocate for future opportunities, post MIT program
- Desire to understand our industry and markets with strategic capability to assess trends, competitive landscape, and opportunities for growth
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
- Customer Relationship Management