Apex Systems is looking for a dynamic and experienced Pega Developers to join our agile teams. As part of our agile team, you will be working closely with other agile team members and Federal staff to implement Pega based grant case management system.
- Design, develop and support applications built on Pega Platforms in an agile environment.
- Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in software, software development methodologies, lifecycle management, modeling, and simulation.
- Collaborate with analysts in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment.
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of grant management system.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality and use that information to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system.
- Provide guidance and training for the development, maintenance, and updating of Web pages to junior members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Pega Certification CSA&CSSA.
- Work on application using Pega PRPC 6.x, 7.x, SOAP/REST, XML, Oracle etc.
- Experience in web design and development using HTML and Java is required.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
- Must possess a working knowledge of browsers, editors
- Experience with PowerShell and Unix shell scripting and Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment.
- 12+ years of developer experience (5+ years with Pega technologies)
- 8+ years working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Agile Software Development