Pay Rate: $16.00/Hour
Responsible for assisting the assigned territory marketplace in managing customer satisfaction by acting as a liaison to improve and facilitate the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Serves as the customer advocate by handling all customer needs and issues
- Calls all new customers to confirm reservation and welcomes them while taking the opportunity to share local contact information, confirm delivery date, container placement location, container orientation on truck, up sells ancillary services and insurance
- At end of rental period, makes contact with all customers to address any outstanding issues and/or satisfied customers and asks for their support in providing recommendations and referrals
- Responds to all inbound driver and manager calls regarding customer related issues i.e. reservation confirmations, schedule changes
- Notify customers of delays and shares revised ETAs. Handles cancellations
- Assists in addressing and resolving incidents by contacting customers to understand issues regarding pricing, missing paperwork, content damage, missing contracts. Makes adjustments with approval from MM. Discusses property-related issues with the MM to resolve issues
- Assists in addressing and resolving accounting issues related to customer accounts.
- Updates and maintains city ordinance allowances for each city. Resolves customer issues related to parking permits and bond authorizations
- Updates and maintains accurate records including incidents, outbound message status, daily inbound/outbound logs, etc.
- Submit nominations for outstanding associate performance when informed by a customer
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years inbound and outbound customer service experience
- Possess math skills sufficient to perform required duties
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.
- Customer Satisfaction