Accounting Manager candidates will be interested in this position, if they have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. This Accounting Manager role's duties will require taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Based in the Saint Paul, Minnesota area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
For more information please reach out to Email blocked - click to apply
and reference job order number 02310-0011056829
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles