Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
This thriving company wants you to grow with them as an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. If you're looking for Accounts Receivable work, this dynamic organization is filling a temporary position with a noteworthy benefits package through Robert Half Finance. As the full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will work in the Napa, California region. You might be a good fit for this position if you can enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, and update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. Please reach out to Email blocked - click to apply
for further details.
What you get to do every single day
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Verify the correctness of documents and codes
- Enter and balance financial data in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
- Contact clients to settle payment issues and establish payment plans as required
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Handle a range of basic accounting tasks using standard procedures
- Handle monthly closings and annual reports, including processing payments and compiling segments in compliance with GAAP
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- 1+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Data entry experience
- Expertise in billing
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Foundational knowledge in Aging Reports
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail