Piedmont Heart Institute (PHI) is recruiting for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Team Leader to join our Acute Care Cardiology Service at our Piedmont Eastside Atlanta location in Snellville GA.
This is a full time position working primarily days and rotating weekends with the rare possibility of an overnight shift when staffing requires.
This is a great opportunity to be employed by one of the nation's leading cardiology programs. You will work alongside some of the most respected and highly-trained physicians. Piedmont Heart Institute provides the full line of cardiovascular services with dedicated electrophysiology, transplant, advanced heart failure, critical care, interventional, surgical and research services.
In this position you will:
* Assist in the evaluation and treatment of Cardiology patients in an inpatient setting
* Order and schedule diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients as direct patient care services are delivered.
* Work alongside Physicians and other Cardiology Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team.
* Assist in management duties related to the team, including but not limited to: daily operations, staffing decisions, scheduling, establishing goals/metrics along with performance evaluations, and interface with Physician leaders.
This position will largely function on an independent basis, ideal candidates will have significant clinical experience as well as demonstrated management experience. Must also be able to work with limited supervision and work well independently.
Masters or Bachelors Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification
Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification.
Join a clinical team at its best! Piedmont Healthcare - We care about our employees so you can care for our patients.
3-5 years of acute care cardiology experience required
Previous management experience and or management degree preferred
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Nurse Practitioner