A Sales Support Associate job in Dedham, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing analytical, promotional, administrative, and sales support services to the sales function. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Sales Support Associate Job duties:
* Represents company to external and internal customers, answers product-related questions, provides order status and tracking information, takes orders over the phone when necessary, and may manage web-based ordering.
* Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
* Creates opportunities and generates quotes in CRM.
* Focus of work may be in pre-sales, post-sales or both.
* Provides support to customers through telephone and e-mail communications.
* Experience with Microsoft CRM, MS Office and other business tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, phone etiquette and data entry skills.
* Ability to multitask in as fast pace environment with shifting priorities.
* Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
If you are interested in this Sales Support Associate job in Dedham, MA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services�from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue