Apex Systems is looking for Manufacturing Engineers in the Northridge, California area!
- Develops into subject matter expert in the inhalation manufacturing area.
- Identifies, recommends, initiates, and implements programs in manufacturing area of responsibility to improve and/or enhance: 1) product cost, service, and quality, and 2) process safety and health/environmental impact.
- Leads equipment-based breakdown and quality investigations, proactively drives innovative solutions. Partners with maintenance to prioritize corrective maintenance to minimize downtime and optimizes PMs to minimize equipment breakdowns.
- Responsible for leading large, complex projects, including the planning and installation of new equipment in the inhalation manufacturing area (formulation, filling, packaging).
- Supports New Product Introduction (NPI) related activities, responsible for leading equipment related NPI activities to meet customer and/or product needs.
- Actively participates in lean, safety and compliance activities.
- Authors and/or revises technical documents (ie. SOP, Protocols, Investigations, PD Tech Reports, etc.)
- Possess a Bachelors degree or higher in engineering or technical discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of technical experience in an engineering role, preferably in manufacturing
- Prior manufacturing experience in a GMP environment
- Previous experience with root cause analysis and project management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 993850
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile