WANTED! RNs and LPNs to serve as Medical Support Specialists (MSS) roles at an amazing Plasma Services company in Lacey, WA!
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an Innovative Global Biopharmaceutical Leader serving patients and physicians worldwide. Work at a brand-new Plasma Center that is patient-focused and values-based with cutting edge technology!
Join a welcoming team in a beautiful facility to help make a difference in people's lives. The interview process moves fast for the right candidate. There are many growth opportunities within the company once you are fully trained as well!
Do you have?
- A go getter attitude
- Active LPN or RN license in WA with clean record
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Flexibility for shifts (afternoon and evening available), must be able to work rotating weekends
- Venipuncture/IV/lab draw experience is a plus!
- Team player mindset
• Full-time 40 hours/week, full benefits
• $31/hour for LPN, $34-$36/hour for RNs
• Paid overtime
• Wonderful company culture
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Hiring RNs and LPNs!
Not for you but know someone this could be a great fit for? Send them this posting to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hiring RNs and LPNs!
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Team Working
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse Certified