The CSI Companies is currently seeking an LPN for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Farmington, Connecticut.
This position has the full time hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, and pays a competitive hourly rate based on experience!
1. Support the care team and its patients by providing and documenting nursing care following established standards and practices
2 Provide patient care and education and assist in locating and coordinating services from other providers and resources
3. Document all patient interactions and other clinical activities accurately and in a timely manner in the electronic health record (EHR)
4. Act as a member of the care team, including preparing patients to be seen by collecting and recording(as applicable): Height and weight, Temperature, Blood pressure, Head circumference, Current medications and Chief complaint and history
5. Triage patients according to approved protocols and consistent with ProHealth’s Appointment and Scheduling Guidelines. Answer and document patient phone calls; take complete messages and route to providers as needed using the EHR
6. Provide and document patient care such as giving injections and performing preventive screenings
7. Educate patients regarding their illness or injury and provide instruction regarding self-management of their condition
8. Carry out standing orders (i.e., authorizing prescription refills and ordering tests) consistent with ProHealth’s policies and procedures
9. Schedule tests, treatments and follow up visits on behalf of patients. Assist patients with identifying suitable outside resources for disease management and other services; refer patients when appropriate
10. As appropriate, conduct outreach to patients in need of appointments or other services, to communicate test results and other information, and to follow up after appointments to be sure patients are following their plan of care
11. Monitor task list in order to respond to tasks in a timely manner, follow up on overdue orders and monitor status of critical referrals
12. Order supplies and vaccines and maintain appropriate records. Prepare and maintain equipment including sterilization
13. Maintain knowledge of current coding, OSHA and CLIA regulations and ProHealth policies.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Current CT Nursing license
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
If you are a certified LPN eager to get to work, Apply Now!
Electronic Medical Record