Our client is currently seeking a Mid Level Back-End Software Engineer in New York, NY
Within 1 month, you will: Introduce yourself and work with the various teams here from mobile, QA, compliance, securities and more. Learn about our roadmap and all the exciting new projects coming soon.
Offer your first project into production and learn about our development processes.
Familiarize yourself with our codebase and products.
Within 6 months, you will: Participate in setting standards and best practices for a growing engineering organization.
Provide insight into backend development best practices; Drive decisions around framework and tool choices. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders across the organization to produce a coherent product. Be able to work autonomously to deliver projects.
Within 12 months, you will: Have demonstrated excellence within the engineering organization. Built services and products that being used daily by our millions of users. Be someone other team members go to for advice or questions on services you helped build.
- 5+ years of professional software experience or BS in Computer Science or related field
- Backend programming experience (Ruby, Java, Python, Redis, DynamoDB etc)
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with databases
- Object oriented fundamentals (OOA, OOP, OOD)
- Experience providing technical and thought leadership for an engineering team and advising/mentoring other engineers
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects with demanding deadlines in a team environment
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Object Oriented Analysis And Design
Object Oriented Design