The Stratford is now accepting applications for Driver -
Transportation Leader needed for PT
This position directs and implements automotive transportation
schedules for Members at all levels of care within the campus
environment. Will be responsible for not only driving residents off of
the community grounds for scheduled outings and events, but will
participate in scheduled activities as requested and encourage
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by
the company and by the company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels, normal or
noise levels, lengthened periods of exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available
Day & Night Positions Available
Full-Time Position Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life
Insurance, 401k with match and Education Reimbursement
- 21 days of PTO your first year
- PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO
for payout EVERY pay period